Click on the link to read my review, some I have reviewed here on Word by Word, others I’ve just written short impressions on Goodreads. If I didn’t review it, I just put a link to Goodreads where you can see what other readers said about it.
– Cuban-born psychologist, medical anthropologist and author, writing primarily in the field of neo-shamanism.
- Courageous Dreaming (2008)
- The Heart of the Shaman: Stories and Practices of the Luminous Warrior (2018)
- One Spirit Medicine (2015)
- The Four Insights – Wisdom, Power and Grace of the Earthkeepers (2006)
- Shaman, Healer, Sage – How to Heal Yourself and Others with the Energy Medicine of The Americas (2000)
- Soul Journeying (2014)
– Indian visionary – known for his revolutionary contribution to the science of inner transformation, with an approach to meditation that acknowledges the accelerated pace of contemporary life.
– a young, Scottish, down to earth, Hay House author, speaker, teacher, angels expert, oracle card creator, inspirational speaker.
- Light Warrior : Connecting with the Spiritual Power of Fierce Love
- Raise Your Vibration: 111 Practices To Increase Your Spiritual Connection
- Angels: How to See, Hear and Feel Your Angels
- Angel Prayers: Harnessing the Help of Heaven to Create Miracles
- Angel Prayer Oracle Cards – I use these to assist with parenting, sometimes rather than give my opinion, we choose a card and have a different conversation.
– Another younger Hay House author, ex-Creative Director for a London agency turned Intuitive Teacher, into the rise of Divine Feminine energies, soul whispers, shares her story of resistance to embracing her intuitive self until she could no longer deny it and jumps ship.
– Totally down to earth, funny, flawed Canadian intuitive, oracle card creator & teacher, teaches people how to empower themselves by learning to tap into intuition, using oracle cards as a guide. Prefer her on video than in books.
- The Map
- Remembering The Future : The Path to Recovering Intuition
- Wisdom of the Oracle
- Goddess Power Oracle
– another who I prefer actually to listen to, Anita had a weekly episode on Sunday’s, Tea With Anita where she shares a perspective that she has developed since an NDE (near death experience) some years ago. She was discovered by the late Wayne Dyer and is someone who is heart-based in everything she shares.
- Dying To Be Me(2012)
- What if this is Heaven? How Our Cultural Myths Prevent Us From Experiencing Heaven on Earth (2014)
- Sensitive is the New Strong (2021)
– a medical doctor, OB/GYN physician specialising in women’s wellness, she’s written many, many books within that health sphere, but the first book below is the one where she “comes out of the spiritual closet” and shares many of the alternative, more spiritual practices that have guided her through the years.
- Making Life Easy, A Simple Guide to a Divinely Inspired Life (2016)
- Dodging Energy Vampires: An Empath’s Guide to Evading Relationships That Drain You and Restoring Your Health and Power (2018)
– internationally known as a systems scientist, cultural historian, pioneering attorney working for women’s and children’s human rights, an advocate for the Partnership model of society, she explores how we’ve veered off on a 5000 year detour and shows us the way back in her new book.
- The Chalice and The Blade: Our History, Our Future (1987)
- Nurturing Our Humanity: How Domination and Partnership Shape Our Brains, Lives, and Future (2019) (Currently Reading)
- Worthy:Boost Your Self-Worth to Grow Your Net Worth (2016)
- Setting Boundaries Will Set You Free (2020)
- Into the Magic Shop, A Neurosurgeon’s Quest to Discover the Mysteries of the Brain and the Secrets of the Heart
– inventor, entrepreneur, medical intuitive and psychic whose learned skills help families understand the dying process, including The Twelve Phases of Transition.
John W. James & Russell Friedman
- consultants to bereavement professionals, founders of Grief Recovery seminars & programs in the US and Canada, not one I could review, but a book I am endlessly grateful for its existence, THIS totally resonates. Highly recommended to anyone going through a LOSS, or having trouble recovering from one.
- The Grief Recovery Handbook – The Action Program for Moving Beyond Death, Divorce, and Other Losses including Health, Career and Faith